Maybe am not that into you dear!



Over the last couple of days I have been called so many things by a a few of the women i know;'slow', 'unfocused' and one even went ahead to accuse me of not Knowing what is I want in life! (gasps....) Apparently I have not been trying hard enough to convince them that they belong with me, that I have not sang praises sweet enough and neither have I drowned them with the kind of flattery they dream of every time they think of the metaphorical prince charming....(gasps again)
Is it 'supposed' to be like that, are we not mature enough in perception of even the very basic of things as emotion is? Why would you not know that I was treating you in a rather special sort of way Missy? Are you that plain or am I the one short of ability huh! So you got me thinking why I can't get through to you, why am I not feeling the itch, the rush the uumph to do "everything" in my reach to get you!

You see am having a bit of a problem telling the difference between my ego, my very big ego (yes I know) and my self esteem! Is there a big difference between the two anyway? or can they be considered crude synonyms? (Oh well, I guess you'll go figure that out!) What am left with though is the conclusion that you are not good enough for me (didn't take much thought) and that is why am not drawn to you like an addicted man would be to his weed, cocaine or whatever drug it is. (I wouldn't know) Honestly I have been "In love" before so I'd know at the very get go what was what but with you its all too lethargic and it'd probably take a shot of electricity or some real Jamaican concoction to get my juices and endorphins flowing to that level of "I'll catch a grenade for you"!

Okay am on the very edge of being rude and coming off as a little arrogant but please bear with me and let me finish! Am not saying you are not good looking, or that you are not cut out 'right', am sure you will find a nice Little sod who will go absolutely nuts for you! All am saying is that little sod is not me (not yet at least), so please my dear take it easy with me, maybe the steam will build up with time, maybe not, who knows these things? Let us use whatever little thrill we have and maybe just maybe....














0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!