Confessions of a non+alcoholic!

Some time last year I decided after what was fast becoming a pretty obvious pattern of life, that I needed to try something new, something different, I needed an experiment of some sort, only this time i was the guinea pig. So after a few moments of thought, well a little bit less than that I came to my decision, never mind the stark nudity in the social consequences involved.
What I had decided on was alcohol, yes I know that sounds very wrong especially if you are me from even the most acute of angles but then again yes, besides this was an experiment and I could add purely for research reasons, as the Japanese say each time they are hunting our precious whales.

Now obviously I was a very new entrant in the market but my knowledge for the drug was not of a new born, I knew a thing or two and that came in handy. On the few occasions when the 'laboratory 'was in good order I asked only for what the not so ordinary twenty something year old would define as the "sexy" boisons(drinks) he he.....which I limited to a maximum of one and that I stress emphatically for legal and other sensitive reasons I cannot come to the table with at the moment. So one it was and one it stayed for about a month's work. (this does not mean in entirety)

Then came jana (yesterday) and I had had it. After a few glasses of some South African red wine, sandwiched in between ounces of the meats we crave for, I felt something different that did every thing to refute my previously conjured null hypothesis, that I was invincible to such occurrences!
Quite simply I felt sick, and that was it. was done!

Comments

  1. hi.... interesting stuff.

    sorry i seem to have mistyped the MOBILA blog URL it's http://mobilaug.blogspot.com/

    my personal blog is http://pjkanywa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i just noticed right this very minute when I tried it, am surely checking them out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!