We are not friends!



Listen I say this without the hardest of feelings, as a matter of fact you should
be lauding me with praises for having the gift of honesty, a thing that is so rare in our time!
I am talking about the 'friends' on facebook yes you!
To tell you the truth, I do not even know half of the people on my list, and some of you, I WILL
GRACIOUSLY BEG THE FLOOR OF THE EARTH TO PART, so I am swallwed for the briefest of moments while you pass me by!
We do not talk, we have nothing in common, hell I think we should sue facebook for plageriim or sth, maybe, false pretence, I don't know the exact legal term,( I am a scintist for christ's sake) but just because you saw me in the school you went to, or because I have very nice conversations with a friend we share, you think we are in every right to be called such?
Jesus Christ what has gotten into us? Yes the world is round and all that blah blah blah....
Here is my advice, you either suit up and play the part or quietly take a walk, nobody will nottice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!