God I hate snobs!

Lets make that detest, No wait loathe feels better, I find them repugnant! Arrrgh!!!
I almost puke at the thought of them!
Now am sure there are multiple definitions of the word so here is my personal take on it: a snob is a person who takes himself to be above everyone else, considering all not him, too ordinary!

Alright the truth is we all got a piece of that in us, I know I do and I hate it so vehemently with a passion so intense! I hate myself even more because Every now and when I allow myself to drift back into that person. I may not do it so boldly but there are those things that when I close my eyes just before drifting off to a lucid dream, I think about and am pretty certain were works of that other side!

Listen guys it does not pay o treat others like nothings, it does not! As a matter of fact it only soils your soul! In the past few months I have been to quite a few offices looking for this and that and at times you meet people who make you feel as close to shit as possible! How do live with yourself? Do you think you are an island of sorts?,that you will some how walk through this earth and eventually get to your grave without needing someone else's help? I don't think so.

So here is my advice, get your pants pressed and start acting like you are a part of society and not some stupid dream you curved up in your obviously wanting upbringing!

P.s: Get a warm cup of tea while you are it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!