Check "inbox" my foot!


There are quite a number of things that incense me on facebook! This is but one of them. Why people see the need to write on an individual's 'wall' so as to signal the presence mail is completely beyond me!
I understand the need urge of our generation to document our every thought and action but this I find no more than a very local cheap attempt at seeking some sort of exclusivity and attention in an otherwise very public forum!You could be thinking that simply sending it is not enough, you have got to shout about it too in order to cause attention and annoy the sleepy neighbors while you are at it.
I mean if a message is sent, it is obvious that the recipient will know of it by the red flag or notification via email. That leaves your extra attempt to publicize it only and only pitiful. If you really wanted to be private by sending a message, don't you think that you beat the cause by making it known to everyone else?
Do you see what am talking about? But I guess if you are really idle and have nothing to do then it is all good. You might as well put the time you have to posting "check inbox"

P.S: I have not even gone into how wrong that statement is grammatically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!