#United...

In the space of 120 seconds and a margin of 8 goals, Manchester United, my favored football club relinquished the title of English champions to their most sworn of enemies and noisiest of neighbors,Manchester city football club. I will be honest with you, as a devout supporter of the club, that drop of saliva that i swallowed when it finally dawned to me that it was gone hurt. It hurt me that we had lost the title and most of all, we lost it to City... But that was all there was to it, my feelings are enshrined in much more than just the falling of a season, am shielded in the belief that United just it has done so many tim,es in the past when faced with pretenders to its crown will once again forge itself into greatness. like Sir Matt Busby once said, United is a team that seeks after excellence, and when it fails, it just has to settle for perfection. So I write today in honor of the hard work that the team put out through the season, and in comfort of the promise of the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!