How do you want it? In Truth or lies?


What would you prefer?, a lie that would illuminate your pale living,whip up the air and fill your nostrils with freshness? Flood you with happiness and give you a smile, raise your heart to the dwelling of the most soothing of composition.

Or would you take but a pinch of the truth that would darken your day, intoxicate your spirit and leave your heart drowning in a shitload of misery?

I will tell you a lie! For you my dear warmth and sweetness, cherries and strawberries!
I will be your illusionist to stroke my wand at each and every one of your whims!

The question is my fairy one? how long, how much of these imaginations,of these fantasies, of these plastics. of these absurd fetishes and smoke screens can you endure? I fear your tolerance will last but no more, no more.....

And then what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!