The conversation I immagined to have had with her!

Me: Hi stacey(not real name), how are you doing? It's definately been
quite a while my dear, what have you been up to? Pardon me for preesing beyond position, am sure you can tell from my voice that am terribly excited (chuckles)

Stacey: Excited eh!(she flashes a perfect set of white teeth, giggling as she strokes her hair with the neately manicured nails, huh) well why would you be excited esspecially after... never mind!

Me: Never mind what? Did I do something to offend you?(now am confused)

Stacey: like I said Henry, never mind. Can we talk about something else, you know I have hardly seen you in ages, you should be filling in the blanks mon cherie!

Me: Ha haa I see you have not forgotten every thing about your french class eh!

Stacey: Munange mmh!

Me: Well now that you have mentioned it, do you mind giving me your number, so we can organise something more formal or informal. I mean we are all grown up and have some time, pour quoi non eh?

Stacey: Henry, Henry mmh mmh.. I see you haven't given up your sleezy charm.
But am not so sure you would need it!

Henry: come on!

Stacey: alright why do you need it?

Me: well ah ah ha haa, why are you doing this to me Stacey?

Stacey: after last time you are not getting it that easy, I have got to know.

Me: first you don't want to get into the details of "last time", and plus last time time is last time, we have grown and do see things a little clearer, trust me. W e need to talk!

Stacey: well we are talking aren't we?

Me: come on this not it, we just met out of the blue, like I said something a lttle more formal will do perfect.

Stacey: alright big boy you have pushed hard enough, here it is. I will be waiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!

Confessions of a non+alcoholic!