How I Like My Bananas and Why You Should Move the **** On!!!

This is going to be quick and unfortunately a little dirty because I feel I have said this in some sort of way before * (Dead Friendships in a Chinese Bathroom...) * but hey!


Coming home...

So recently I have been struggling to deal with people around me, specifically people and their expectations of me, from me and consequently frustrations when am unable to meet them.

Am not here to say sorry or anything in that regard, naaaa... all I want remind you is that; disappointment is inevitable, its part of the game and life is full of disappointments. - if you are looking for solace, my boy Benji recently wrote a great piece on 'doors closing' that may soothe your wounds. 

You go into a thing expecting this and you get that. You go into a thing, not even knowing what the thing is or if am being polite not speaking up for yourself to start with and you get what you get. Heck sometimes you both agree on a thing but shit just happens - that is LIFE! 

But nooooo.... you my darling want me to read in-between the lines and the emojis and what not, to somehow understand what it is you want. 

Here is my point, maybe you are right, am the bad guy, the very definition of a bad human being am this and all of that. - Guess what, I have a proposal - why don't we just accept the situation and find a way of moving on with some sort of civility, some form of politeness and courtesy.

Why do you go around, carrying luggage you do not need, dragging my name in the mud, gossiping, peddling rumors, saying all manner of things, killing your time and mental health because guess what I don't give a *****! - to quote Chris Rock, "if I had four ****s in hand and you were hanging on a cliff needing just one **** for this cause, I wouldn't give it to you! 

Now that said and to shut this burst up down, I am sure there are people that love you, people that will support you, people who love me, people who support me - people who we both get along fine with. - why don't we both stick with those with whom we both resonate with? 

Is it too much to ask? 

Nobody will be able to meet all our needs and desires. Nobody will be able to make us truly happy, not even that "bff" of yours and you know it! - That is God's work!!!

All am saying is that as we part, lets not allow the raw Mango to grow in your throat, lets focus on the people that water our plants and let the sun in and while we do that, let us keep quiet if we have nothing positive to say.

And for those who welcome gossip, remember this, "he who chatters to you will chatter of you."


Comments

  1. We are all guilty of welcoming gossip a time or two as much as we know it's toxic, but hey if we only focused on the positive things that come our way, we would soar on high!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just who do the Egyptians think they are eh?

About Religious fundamentalism!